Why Malaysian Literature? ( Wong Phui Nam)






Wong Phui Nam is one of the most prominent writers we have today. He received his early education at two Chinese schools in Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown. He later joined the Batu Road School and from there went to the Victoria Institute in 1949. Even at an early stage, Phui Nam displayed a propensity for writing. However, he was conflicted with regards to the language he chooses as the main medium for his writing.
This blog will provide a brief and concise view of this particular aspect of Phui Nam’s writing persona- the writer who feels a sense of displacement from the place he calls home. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Footer Widget #1

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
We are the proud fans of the works of the great Malaysian poet, Wong Pui Nam.

Amigos

BloggerStop.Net

Search!

About Me

About Me
My name is Nabilah Lokmal.

:: aLL aBoUT Me ::

:: aLL aBoUT Me ::
Muizatul iman...a name given by my mother.I was born on 24th November 1987 and grown up in Johor.I am a student in a well-known university called IIUM.I'm majoring in Arabic language and minoring in English language.Insyaallah this semester is my final semester in IIUM.

Me, Myself and I

Me, Myself and I
My name is Nur Sakinah, i am taking BENL and majoring in Combination.i am keen to learn new things from this course as i am an enthusiast in every positive thing in this world. As simple as that.